Racing drivers similar to or like Fredrik Ekblom
Swedish race car driver from Kumla. Wikipedia
Swedish auto racing driver who currently competes for the Scandinavian Touring Car Championship. He previously competed in Australia and New Zealand for a single season in the V8 Supercars Championship for Garry Rogers Motorsport, as well as in the World and for Polestar Racing, making him the longest-serving factory-supported Volvo driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forFredrik Ekblom
- The team claimed all three titles of the 2012 TTA – Racing Elite League season, including teams', manufacturers' and drivers' title with Fredrik Ekblom.
- But 3 laps later, another caution was out after Fredrik Ekblom had engine problems.
- With the new Audi A4 for the 2003 season, Fredrik Ekblom won the third consecutive title for the team, Tobias Johansson ended 6th and Kristoffersson 7th.
- In 2000, Fredrik Ekblom was runner-up and Kristoffersson was 8th.
- Third place in the championship went to Fredrik Ekblom, who like his team-mate Björk, achieved three race victories, but with one pole position fewer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fredrik Ekblom