Music genres similar to or like Free improvisation
Improvised music without any rules beyond the logic or inclination of the musician involved. Wikipedia
Sentences forFree improvisation
- Free improvisation or free music is improvised music without any rules beyond the logic or inclination of the musician(s) involved.
- In 1978 Derome, St-Jacques and others founded EMIM (Ensemble de Musique Improvisée de Montréal), an informal association of free-improvising and jazz musicians.
- Free improvisation, as a genre of music, developed in the U.S. and Europe in the mid to late 1960s, largely as an outgrowth of free jazz and modern classical musics.
- They took the radical option and abandoned composed material completely in favour of pure improvisation.
- Chance later on moved more up to Free improvisation.
- During the 1980s, Merzbow was divided between Masami Akita's solo works and improvised works with Kiyoshi Mizutani.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Free improvisation