Languages similar to or like French language
Romance language of the Indo-European family. Wikipedia
Romance language that evolved out of the Gallo-Romance. Typically divided into "external history", describing the ethnic, political, social, technological, and other changes that affected the languages, and "internal history", describing the phonological and grammatical changes undergone by the language itself. Wikipedia
West Germanic language spoken by about 24 million people as a first language and 5 million people as a second language, constituting the majority of people in the Netherlands and Belgium (as one of three official languages). Third most widely spoken Germanic language, after its close relatives English and German. Wikipedia
Sentences forFrench language
- 1112–1118). Latin remained the principal tool of literary expression in Poland until the 18th century, when it was replaced in favour of Polish and French.
- Moreover, French is the second most widely taught foreign language, as every year between 200,000 and 250,000 Mexican students enroll in language courses.
- In other European languages, the locally translated short forms and abbreviations are usually used such as Union soviétique and URSS in French, or Sowjetunion and UdSSR in German.
- In many other languages, however, the plural stuck, generally preceded by an article, e.g. die Niederlande (German), les Pays-Bas (French) and los Países Bajos (Spanish).
- It achieved parity with French as a language of diplomacy at the Treaty of Versailles negotiations in 1919.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: French language