Settlements similar to or like Fujian
Province on the southeastern coast of China. Wikipedia
Landlocked province of the People's Republic of China, part of the South Central China region. Located in the middle reaches of the Yangtze watershed, it borders the province-level divisions of Hubei to the north, Jiangxi to the east, Guangdong and Guangxi to the south, Guizhou to the west and Chongqing to the northwest. Wikipedia
- In the 1980s, most of them were from Taiwan, but since the 1990s the majority of Chinese immigrants come from the Mainland Chinese province of Fukien (Fujian).
- In contrast, the mountains and rivers of southern China have spawned the other six major groups of Chinese varieties, with great internal diversity, particularly in Fujian.
- In parts of Fujian the speech of neighboring counties or even villages may be mutually unintelligible.
- Same-sex unions were celebrated in some regions of China, such as Fujian.
- The Company began to import labourers from Fujian and Penghu, many of whom settled.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fujian