Musical artists similar to or like G. V. Prakash Kumar
Indian composer, actor, producer and singer. Wikipedia
Indian music director, composer, singer-songwriter, and music producer, predominantly known for his work in the Indian Film Industry including Kollywood, Tollywood & Mollywood. Trained in Hindustani, Western and Carnatic music and is a recipient of the prestigious Kalaimamani Award for the year 2008 from the Tamil Nadu State Government. Wikipedia
Indian film score and soundtrack composer, lyricist, and pop singer who composes music in the Kannada and Telugu languages. Shetty gained fame as a solo artist with Kannada language singles such as "Halagode", "3 Peg ", "Chocolate Girl", "Tequila" "Fire" and "Party Freak ".He debuted into Tollywood and Kollywood Music Industry with Karabuu song of trilingual film Pogaru (2021). Wikipedia
Indian composer, singer-songwriter, music producer, and musician known for his works in Tamil cinema, Telugu cinema, Kannada cinema, and Malayalam cinema. Best known for his contributions in works such as Manchi Manasulu , Lava Kusa (1963), Thiruvilaiyadal (1965), Saraswathi Sabatham (1966), Kandan Karunai (1967), Thillana Mohanambal (1968), Adimai Penn (1969), Balaraju Katha (1970), Athiparasakthi (1971), Sankarabharanam (1979), Saptapadi (1981), Sirivennela (1986), Sruthilayalu (1987), Pelli Pustakam (1991), and Swathi Kiranam (1992). Wikipedia
American composer, singer, songwriter, record producer and actor. He first became well known as the singer-songwriter for the new wave band Oingo Boingo in the early 1980s, and has since garnered international recognition for composing over 100 feature film scores, as well as compositions for television, stage productions, and the concert hall. Wikipedia
Sentences forG. V. Prakash Kumar
- He then went on to sing for a film he was unrelated to, by lending five different voices in "Meghame" for G. V. Prakash Kumar's album in Madrasapattinam.
- The team jersey was unveiled on 8 March 2013, and the team anthem composed by G. V. Prakash Kumar was released on 12 March 2013.
- Nearly six months after filming began, Yuvan Shankar Raja also left the project after falling out with Selvaraghavan, and was replaced by G. V. Prakash Kumar.
- Rahman is the uncle of composer G. V. Prakash Kumar, the son of his elder sister A. R. Reihana.
- After a brief gap in feature films, he is coming back with his latest creation, Sarvam Thaala Mayam (2019) featuring G. V. Prakash Kumar.
- Ramji and G. V. Prakash Kumar had taken over as the cinematographer and music director respectively.
- "Kadhal Yaanai", a peppy club song, was sung by G. V. Prakash Kumar and Nakul.
- Production designer Durai helped him rope in G. V. Prakash Kumar to score the film's music, while Dhanush also recommended cinematographer Velraj to Vetrimaaran after the pair had worked together in Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram.
- Saindhavi married her schoolmate and composer G. V. Prakash Kumar on 27 June 2013 in Chennai, India.
- Featuring music composed by G. V. Prakash Kumar and cinematography handled by George C. Williams.
- G. V. Prakash Kumar's soundtrack consists of seven tracks including two rap numbers performed by Malaysian Tamil rapper Yogi B.
- Her Tamil debut venture is opposite composer-turned-actor G. V. Prakash Kumar in the film Bruce Lee.
- The soundtrack album for Raja Rani was composed by G. V. Prakash Kumar.
- G. V. Prakash Kumar will be the music director, while Nirav Shah will crank the camera.
- Her next Tamil film was opposite G. V. Prakash Kumar again, with Kadavul Irukaan Kumaru.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: G. V. Prakash Kumar