Comics creators similar to or like G. Willow Wilson
American comics writer, prose author, essayist, and journalist. Wikipedia
The Inhumans are a fictional group of superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The comic book series has usually focused more specifically on the adventures of the Inhuman Royal Family, and many people associate the name "Inhumans" with this particular team of super-powered characters. Wikipedia
American comic book artist best known for his work for Marvel Comics, where his signature titles include the superhero series Daredevil, the cult-hit satiric series Howard the Duck, and The Tomb of Dracula, considered one of comics' classic horror series. Portrayed by Brie Larson in the MCU; and the non-costumed, supernatural vampire hunter Blade, who went on to appear in a series of films starring Wesley Snipes. Wikipedia
American comic book writer, penciller, inker and editor, primarily for Marvel Comics. Known for his 10-year run as editor of Marvel Fanfare; his long involvement as writer, penciler, and inker on Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man; his four-year tenure as West Coast Avengers penciller; and his long stint as the inker of X-Factor. Wikipedia
Sentences forG. Willow Wilson
- The series, written by G. Willow Wilson, continued into Marvel's "All-New, All-Different Marvel" relaunch campaign that followed "Secret Wars", with Danvers in a key role.
- In 2018, DC Comics announced that Ms. Marvel creator G. Willow Wilson will be the new writer on the Wonder Woman ongoing series.
- The series, written by G. Willow Wilson and drawn by Adrian Alphona, marked the first time a Muslim character headlined a book at Marvel Comics.
- Schultz wrote the Swords of Sorrow: Black Sparrow & Lady Zorro One-Shot and also co-wrote the Swords of Sorrow: Masquerade & Kato One-Shot with G. Willow Wilson.
- The maxi-series is written by G. Willow Wilson with art by Nick Robles and slated to have 12 issues.
- In August 2013, Marvel Comics premiered the monthly series Ms. Marvel, with Alphona as artist and G. Willow Wilson as writer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: G. Willow Wilson