Countries similar to or like Gabon
Country on the west coast of Central Africa. Wikipedia
Country located in the western coast of Central Africa. To the west lies Gabon; Cameroon to its northwest and the Central African Republic to its northeast; the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the southeast and the Angolan exclave of Cabinda to its south; and the Atlantic Ocean to its southwest. Wikipedia
- The previous year, the Portuguese had established relations with the Kongo, which stretched at the time from modern Gabon in the north to the Kwanza River in the south.
- Christopher Brian Bridges (born September 11, 1977), known professionally as Ludacris, is an American (with additional Gabonese citizenship since 2020) rapper and actor.
- Rio Muni had a small population, officially a little over 100,000 in the 1930s, and escape across the frontiers into Cameroun or Gabon was very easy.
- One colony in French Equatorial Africa, Gabon, had to be occupied by military force between 27 October and 12 November 1940.
- On 15 July 2012, Dlamini-Zuma won a tightly contested vote to become the first female head of the African Union Commission, replacing Jean Ping of Gabon.
- A growing number of foreigners from neighboring Cameroon, Nigeria, and Gabon have immigrated to the country.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Gabon