Settlements similar to or like Gainesville, Florida
County seat of, and the largest city in, Alachua County, Florida, and is both the principal city of the Gainesville, Florida, metropolitan statistical area and the largest city in North Central Florida. Wikipedia
City in the U.S. state of Florida and is the county seat of Orange County. Center of the Orlando metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,509,831, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures released in July 2017, making it the 23rd-largest metropolitan area in the United States, the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the Southern United States, and the third-largest metropolitan area in Florida. Wikipedia
Largest city in the U.S. state of South Carolina, the county seat of Charleston County, and the principal city in the Charleston–North Charleston–Summerville Metropolitan Statistical Area. Inlet of the Atlantic Ocean formed by the confluence of the Ashley, Cooper, and Wando rivers. Wikipedia
Sentences forGainesville, Florida
- Originally from Trinidad and Tobago, he now lives in Gainesville, Florida, and is the coach of the University of Florida, mainly coaching distance swimmers.
- They play their home games in Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (nicknamed "The Swamp") on the university's Gainesville campus.
- On July 6, 1905, the Board of Control selected Gainesville for the new university campus.
- Petty was born October 20, 1950, in Gainesville, Florida, the first of two sons of Kitty (Katherine) Petty, a local tax office worker, and Earl Petty, who was a traveling salesman.
- On September 21, 2006, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers received the keys to the city of Gainesville, Florida, where he and his bandmates either lived or grew up.
- Each year, two large art festivals attract artists and visitors from all over the southeastern United States.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Gainesville, Florida