Televisions similar to or like Game of Thrones
American fantasy drama television series created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss for HBO. Wikipedia
American crime drama television series created by David Chase. The story revolves around Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini), a New Jersey-based Italian-American mobster, portraying the difficulties that he faces as he tries to balance his family life with his role as the leader of a criminal organization. Wikipedia
American drama television series that originally aired on ABC from September 22, 2004, to May 23, 2010, over six seasons, comprising a total of 121 episodes. The show contains elements of supernatural and science fiction, and follows the survivors of a commercial jet airliner flying between Sydney and Los Angeles, after the plane crashes on a mysterious island somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean. Wikipedia
American serial political drama television series created by Aaron Sorkin that was originally broadcast on NBC from September 1999 to May 2006. Set primarily in the West Wing of the White House, where the Oval Office and offices of presidential senior staff are located, during the fictitious Democratic administration of Josiah Bartlet. Wikipedia
American legal and political drama television series that aired on CBS from September 22, 2009, to May 8, 2016. It focuses on Alicia Florrick, the wife of the Cook County State's Attorney who returns to her career in law after the events of a public sex and political corruption scandal involving her husband. Wikipedia
American political thriller television series developed by Howard Gordon and Alex Gansa based on the Israeli series Prisoners of War (Original title חטופים, literally "Abductees") which was created by Gideon Raff, who serves as an executive producer on Homeland. The series stars Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison, a CIA officer with bipolar disorder, and Damian Lewis as Nicholas Brody, a Marine Corps Scout Sniper. Wikipedia
American supernatural fantasy drama television series created by Constance M. Burge and produced by Aaron Spelling and his production company Spelling Television, with Brad Kern serving as showrunner. Originally broadcast by The WB for eight seasons from October 7, 1998, until May 21, 2006. Wikipedia
American Western television series that aired on the premium cable network HBO from March 21, 2004, to August 27, 2006, spanning three seasons and 36 episodes. Set in the 1870s in Deadwood, South Dakota, before and after the area's annexation by the Dakota Territory, and charts Deadwood's growth from camp to town. Wikipedia
American medical drama television series that originally ran on the Fox network for eight seasons, from November 16, 2004 to May 21, 2012. Dr. Gregory House , an unconventional, misanthropic medical genius who, despite his dependence on pain medication, leads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (PPTH) in New Jersey. Wikipedia
American superhero television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg, and Geoff Johns, airing on The CW. Based on the Barry Allen incarnation of DC Comics character the Flash, a costumed superhero crime-fighter with the power to move at superhuman speeds. Wikipedia
American superhero drama television series created by Tim Kring that appeared on NBC for four seasons from September 25, 2006 to February 8, 2010. The series tells the stories of ordinary people who discover that they have superhuman abilities and how these abilities take effect in the characters' lives as they work together to prevent catastrophic futures. Wikipedia
Sentences forGame of Thrones
- Critics cast doubt that this number of people would have watched the film given that it would have made the film more popular than the finale of Game of Thrones.
- Numerous popular tour bus companies and boat tours run there throughout the year, including tours based on the popular series Game of Thrones, which has had various filming locations around Northern Ireland.
- The walls of Dubrovnik have also been a popular filming location for the fictional city of King's Landing in the HBO television series, Game of Thrones.
- The TV show Game of Thrones has shot many scenes at this location.
- The tourism increased and hotels were all occupied from January to February during the filming of the sixth season of the TV series Game of Thrones.
- The deal was initially suggested to Marvel by IMAX after they had held a successful IMAX event with Game of Thrones in 2015.
- He is also a fan of HBO television series Game of Thrones, watching a condensed version due to tight schedules.
- Since much of the old quarter of this ancient city has been preserved, Girona is a popular destination for tourists, and film productions have used it as a filming location (Game of Thrones).
- It held the record until 2016 when Game of Thrones won 38.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Game of Thrones