Musical artists similar to or like Garth Brooks
American singer and songwriter. Wikipedia
The discography for American country music singer Garth Brooks consists of 16 studio albums, two live albums and 51 singles. The Recording Industry Association of America has certified Garth Brooks' albums at a total of 157 times Platinum, and he has sold 157 million albums in the US as of October 2019, making him the best-selling album artist in the US since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking music sales in January 1991. Wikipedia
Incomplete listing of awards and nominations received by American country music singer Garth Brooks. Brooks has been nominated for a total of forty nine Academy of Country Music Awards, winning twenty three. Wikipedia
American country singer-songwriter. From his first concert series to his current record-breaking worldwide tour, Brooks has changed the face of performing from a country music perspective, adding high energy and pyrotechnics to depict a hard rock-country crossover. Wikipedia
The American Music Award for Favorite Album – Country has been awarded since 1974. Years reflect the year in which the awards were presented, for works released in the previous year (until 2003 onward when awards were handed out on November of the same year). Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
American country singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He has achieved commercial success and fame both as frontman to the country rock band Pure Prairie League in the 1970s and as a solo artist beginning in 1983, where his talents as a vocalist and musician have placed him in high demand as a guest vocalist and a duet partner. Wikipedia
Sentences forGarth Brooks
- , the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) credits Presley with 146.5 million certified album sales in the U.S., third all time behind the Beatles and Garth Brooks.
- The best-selling live album worldwide is Garth Brooks' Double Live, which shipped over 10.5 million 2-CD sets in the United States alone as of November 2006.
- Two types of artists enjoyed mainstream popularity: neotraditionalists such as Alan Jackson, and the more broadly popular stadium country acts, in particular Garth Brooks.
- In the 1990s, country music became a worldwide phenomenon thanks to Garth Brooks, who enjoyed one of the most successful careers in popular music history, breaking records for both sales and concert attendance throughout the decade.
- In April 2009, Strait was honored by the Academy of Country Music with the Artist of the Decade Award, which was presented to Strait by the previous ACM Artist of the Decade, Garth Brooks.
- Swift was honored by the Association with a special Pinnacle Award, making her the second recipient of the accolade after Garth Brooks.
- Garth Brooks ("Friends in Low Places") in particular attracted fans with his fusion of neotraditionalist country and stadium rock.
- The album set the record for most copies of an album sold in its first week of release, which it held until broken by Garth Brooks' 1998 album, Double Live.
- Joel wrote and recorded the song "Shameless" that was later covered by Garth Brooks and reached No. 1 on Billboard's country charts.
- This entry made Shelton the highest-debuting male country artist on the Hot 100 since Garth Brooks (recording as Chris Gaines) debuted at number five in September 1999.
- Callin' Baton Rouge – The Garth Brooks song "Callin' Baton Rouge" is played over the PA system in Tiger Stadium prior to kickoff for each game.
- Leno's last Tonight Show aired on February 6, 2014, featuring guests Billy Crystal (Leno's first guest in 1992) and Garth Brooks.
- On May 10, 2008, she was officially inducted by Garth Brooks into the Grand Ole Opry.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Garth Brooks