Buildings similar to or like Gateway of India
Arch-monument built in the early twentieth century in the city of Mumbai, in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Wikipedia
List of Monuments of National Importance as officially recognized by the Archaeological Survey of India in the Indian state of Maharashtra falling under the jurisdiction of its Mumbai (ASI circle). } Wikipedia
Sentences forGateway of India
- Between 1915 and 1919, work proceeded at Apollo Bundar to reclaim the land behind the hotel where the Gateway of India was built in 1924.
- The well known operators of these catamarans are PNP, Maldar and Ajanta and tickets can be purchased at their booth at the Gateway of India.
- One can reach Alibag by catamaran through Gateway of India to Mandwa or from Bhaucha Dhakka to Rewas and from Mandwa/Rewas to Alibag by bus.
- Testing of the car begun in February, after the gold, tungsten and white liveried car was launched at the Gateway of India in Mumbai.
- Two car bombs exploded in south Mumbai on 25 August 2003; one near the Gateway of India and the other at the famous Zaveri Bazaar, killing at least 48 and injuring 150 people.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Gateway of India