People similar to or like Gautham Menon
Indian film director, screenwriter, producer and actor who predominantly works in Tamil cinema. Wikipedia
Indian actor, screenwriter, film director, producer, and distributor, who predominantly works in Malayalam cinema and has also appeared in Tamil and Telugu films. Lal has won one National Film Award – Special Mention for acting (in 2012), two Kerala State Film Award for Best Actor (in 2008 and 2013) and a Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Malayalam (in 2008). Wikipedia
Indian film producer known for his works in Telugu cinema and Tamil cinema. Under the gamut of Sri Surya Movies Entertainment, Hyderabad, a movie production house owned by him, he has produced blockbusters in Telugu such as Karthavyam (1990), Peddarikam (1992), Sneham Kosam (1999) and Kushi (2001). Wikipedia
Indian film director, screenwriter, and producer who works predominantly in Telugu cinema. A Master of Fine Arts holder from Howard University, he made his directorial debut with the independent film Dollar Dreams (2000), which won him the National Film Award for Best First film of a director. Wikipedia
Sentences forGautham Menon
- The decision to be involved in the sport was made after Ajith's film directed by Gautham Menon was delayed, allowing him to participate in the whole season.
- Another biopic to be shot as a web-series by Gautham Menon became the fourth such announcement of a related project in August 2018.
- Directed by Gautham Menon, the film is about a police officer sent to the US to investigate a series of medical murders.
- He had signed on to feature in Gautham Menon's film Dhruva Natchathiram and reportedly waited for six months to start filming.
- His next release was a collaboration with Gautham Menon, after the success of Kaakha Kaakha, Suriya began work on Menon's biopic Vaaranam Aayiram in November 2008.
- His forthcoming films are Gautham Menon's Dhruva Natchathiram, followed by a sequel to Saamy directed by Hari, and Sketch, to be directed by Vijay Chander.
- He rose to stardom with dual roles of a father and son in Gautham Menon's semi-autobiographical Vaaranam Aayiram (2008).
- The next year, he starred in Gautham Menon's Pachaikili Muthucharam, which released to positive reviews, but ended up as an average grosser.
- In 2003, he starred in Gautham Menon's Kaakha Kaakha, a film about the life of a police officer.
- Ajith's next film was Yennai Arindhaal, with Gautham Menon as director.
- Madhavan's first release of 2001, Gautham Menon's directorial debut Minnale, opened to critical and commercial acclaim.
- This film directed by Gautham Menon was a huge commercial success and the songs met with great critical acclaim.
- Samantha then worked on Gautham Menon's trilingual romantic drama film, and played the leading female role of Nithya in the Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions of the film, shooting scenes simultaneously back-to-back with three different actors.
- Samantha began her professional film career with Gautham Menon's Telugu film, Ye Maaya Chesave (2010).
- In 2010, his film Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, directed and written by Gautham Menon, became a Tamil 'cult classic' film.
- Harris debuted as a film composer with Gautham Menon's Minnale.
- Gautham Menon has also spoken out against the actor's lack of punctuality, revealing that the actor failed to turn up for a shoot abroad during the making of Achcham Enbadhu Madamaiyada, prompting a delay in the film's production.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Gautham Menon