Newspapers similar to or like Gay Community News (Dublin)
Ireland's longest-running lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) publication; it is based in Dublin, and founded in 1988. Wikipedia
Non-governmental organisation in Dublin, Ireland, which focuses on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights. The current board (as of 2019) comprises the following: Chair Caroline Keane, Brendan Byrne, Claire Egan, Steve Jacques, Adam Long, Mary McAuliffe, Dr Chris Noone, Andrea Rocca and Steve Sands. Wikipedia
Sentences forGay Community News (Dublin)
- All parties ran advertisements in GCN (Gay Community News) with commitments to same-sex couples.
- Although badly damaged by a 1987 fire, the centre continued to house the Gay Community News magazine until 1997.
- Ireland's longest running LGBT publication is Gay Community News, which was first published in 1988 before homosexuality was legal in Ireland.
- It features on the front cover each year of the March issue of Gay Community News magazine and is the highlight of Ireland's calendar of gay-themed events.
- Summer of Mesa has received a positive response from film critics, appearing on top queer film watchlists from Film Daily to GCN Magazine, among others.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Gay Community News (Dublin)