Automobiles similar to or like General Lee (car)
Orange 1969 Dodge Charger driven in the television series The Dukes of Hazzard by the Duke boys, Bo and Luke, along with cousins Coy and Vance (in season 5). Wikipedia
American automobile brand, produced three separate vehicles with the name Dodge Charger Daytona, all of which were modified Dodge Chargers. Taken from Daytona Beach, Florida, which was an early center for auto racing and still hosts the Daytona 500, one of NASCAR's premier events. Wikipedia
2007 American made-for-television buddy comedy film and a prequel to the 2005 film The Dukes of Hazzard. An edited version of the film originally aired on ABC Family channel on March 4, 2007 and the 'R'-rated and unrated versions were released on DVD March 13. Wikipedia
Sentences forGeneral Lee (car)
- The music video, which featured Simpson in character as Daisy Duke, was controversial for featuring Simpson in "revealing" outfits and washing the General Lee car in her bikini.
- The young men drive a customized 1969 Dodge Charger nicknamed (The) General Lee, which became an iconic symbol of the show.
- It was purchased by the Veluzat family in 1991 and rebuilt.
- Similarly, Warner Bros. announced they were halting production of "General Lee" car toys, which prominently feature a Confederate flag on the roof.
- In 2015, Jones announced his support of the Confederate flag, which can be seen on the exterior top of The Dukes of Hazzard signature car, the General Lee.
- After 11 years in storage, the Dukes repair the General Lee for the race and take it for a test run, but the car is overturned by an unknown assailant.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: General Lee (car)