Topics similar to or like Genetic engineering
Direct manipulation of an organism's genes using biotechnology. Wikipedia
Genetically modified crops (GM crops) are plants used in agriculture, the DNA of which has been modified using genetic engineering methods. Plant genomes can be engineered by physical methods or by use of Agrobacterium for the delivery of sequences hosted in T-DNA binary vectors. Wikipedia
Sentences forGenetic engineering
- These were described in some newspaper articles as examples of a naturally occurring genetically engineered insects.
- German and Swiss researchers have genetically engineered rice to produce beta-carotene, the precursor to vitamin A, in the rice kernel.
- All available evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2 has a natural animal origin and is not genetically engineered.
- For example, E. coli was one of the first organisms for which genetic techniques such as transformation or genetic manipulation has been developed.
- In his first interview after Linda's death, he promised to continue working for animal rights, and in 1999, he spent £3,000,000 to ensure Linda McCartney Foods remained free of genetically engineered ingredients.
- The film's title refers to a genetically engineered Na'vi body operated from the brain of a remotely located human that is used to interact with the natives of Pandora.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Genetic engineering