Nascar drivers similar to or like Geoff Bodine
Retired American motorsport driver and bobsled builder. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forGeoff Bodine
- Earnhardt led for most of the race and looked to have victory in hand, but fatigue took its toll and he ended up sixth behind race winner Geoff Bodine.
- Completing just 73.7 percent of the laps and leading only four laps all season led to Martin finishing 14th in the final standings and finishing second to Geoff Bodine for Rookie of the Year.
- At Bristol, he was spun out by Geoff Bodine late in the race, but after pitting made his way back and won the race, his first of the year.
- In June, 62-year-old Geoff Bodine was signed to run five races in the No. 35, with sponsorship backing from military health care provider Luke Associates.
- Hendrick began competing in the 1984 debut season of the Busch Series, fielding the No. 15 car for 16 races, with Cup Series driver Geoff Bodine running 12 of them.
- Glad had worked on the 1992 Paul Andrews-led Alan Kulwicki team several years earlier, and came to the Woods after leaving Geoff Bodine.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Geoff Bodine