Journals similar to or like Geology (journal)
Peer-reviewed publication of the Geological Society of America . Wikipedia
Quarterly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the Geological Society of South Africa that was established in March 1896 as the Transactions of the Geological Society of South Africa, obtaining its current title in 1987. Incorporated into the volumes up to and including volume 73 (1970) were the Proceedings of the Geological Society of South Africa. Wikipedia
Sentences forGeology (journal)
- A study published in Geology in 2006 by an associate professor at Tulane University claims:
- In 1996, Moores was President of the Geological Society of America (GSA) and editor of the society's journal Geology from 1981 to 1989.
- From 2012 to 2016, Cox served as editor of the journal Geology, and went on to serve on the editorial board.
- She is the founding chair of the Changing Earth and Oceans Research Group and an editor of the journal Geology.
- In March 2013, an article published in the scientific journal Geology observed that "the volume of fluid injected into the subsurface related to the production of unconventional resources continues to rise" and this potentially triggered the earthquake.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Geology (journal)