People similar to or like George Harrison
English musician, singer, songwriter, and music and film producer who achieved international fame as the lead guitarist of the Beatles. Wikipedia
English musician, singer, songwriter and actor who achieved international fame during the 1960s as the drummer for the Beatles. He occasionally sang lead vocals with the group, usually for one song on each album, including "Yellow Submarine", "With a Little Help from My Friends" and their cover of "Act Naturally". Wikipedia
Sentences forGeorge Harrison
- George Harrison said of the album: "We just played it, just wore it out. The content of the song lyrics and just the attitude—it was incredibly original and wonderful."
- Dick Rowe was judging a talent contest with George Harrison, and Harrison mentioned to him that he should take a look at the Stones, who he had just seen live for the first time a couple of weeks earlier.
- In February 1958, McCartney invited his friend George Harrison to watch the band.
- "Up The Revolution" was John's track, alongside contributions from George Harrison, the Bee Gees and Eric Clapton.
- As well as performing a trio of his own hits during the ceremony, Prince also participated in a tribute to fellow inductee George Harrison in a rendering of Harrison's "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", playing a two-minute guitar solo that ended the song.
- Beatles manager Brian Epstein owned the Saville at the time, and both George Harrison and Paul McCartney attended the performance.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: George Harrison