People similar to or like George Michael
English singer, songwriter, record producer, and philanthropist who rose to fame as a member of the music duo Wham! and later embarked on a solo career. Wikipedia
English singer George Michael released five studio albums, two compilation albums, one extended play, 47 singles, three promotional singles, 31 music videos and five video albums. In his career, Michael sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists of all time. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, and record producer, who was in the pop duo Wham! before starting a career as a solo pop musician. He sold more than 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, and had ten albums reach the Billboard 200. Wikipedia
Debut studio album by the English singer George Michael, released on 30 October 1987 by Columbia Records and Epic Records. In addition to playing various instruments on the album, Michael wrote and produced every track on the recording except for one, "Look at Your Hands", which he co-wrote with David Austin. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, and record producer, best known for his work in the 1980s as one half of the musical duo Wham! Born in Windlesham, Surrey, England, to parents Jennifer John and Alberto Mario Zacharia (who later changed his surname to Ridgeley); his mother is Scottish and his father is of Italian/Egyptian descent. Wikipedia
The first solo concert tour by English recording artist George Michael, launched in support of his multi-million selling debut solo album Faith. The tour spanned nine months between February and October 1988 with three final shows in the summer of 1989 comprising 109 shows across sixteen countries. Wikipedia
Sentences forGeorge Michael
- A live version of "Somebody to Love" by George Michael and a live version of "The Show Must Go On" with Elton John were also featured in the album.
- Following his departure, he became the subject of talk shows and newspapers as he acknowledged his plans to become a solo singer, and he was spotted partying with George Michael in France.
- Together, they debuted the song live at the 2017 Brit Awards with Chris Martin also performing a tribute song to the late George Michael.
- The first concert at the new stadium was given by George Michael on 9 June 2007.
- In 1999, George Michael and Mary J. Blige covered the song 'As' written by Stevie Wonder, and worldwide outside of the United States, it was the second single from George Michael's greatest hits album Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael.
- She also performed a tribute to the late George Michael singing the rendition of his song "Fastlove"; due to technical difficulties which occurred during the performance, Adele decided to stop and restart, explaining "I can't mess this up for him".
- Adele received the Brit Award for British Female Solo Artist, and British Album of the Year presented to her by George Michael.
- In 2004 singer George Michael covered her song "Edith and the Kingpin" for a radio show.
- He sang a duet with openly gay singer George Michael.
- At the 2008 Idol Gives Back, she sang George Michael's classic "Praying For Time" and later recorded it.
- Simon Le Bon sang between contributions from George Michael and Sting.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: George Michael