Nobles similar to or like George Mountbatten, 2nd Marquess of Milford Haven
Royal Navy officer and the elder son of Admiral of the Fleet The 1st Marquess of Milford Haven (Prince Louis of Battenberg) and Princess Victoria of Hesse and by Rhine. Wikipedia
The eldest daughter of Louis IV, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine (1837–1892), and his first wife, Princess Alice of the United Kingdom (1843–1878), daughter of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Early position of responsibility over her siblings. Wikipedia
British Royal Navy officer, a member of the Hessian princely Battenberg family and a grandson of Queen Victoria. Born in 1886 at Windsor Castle in Berkshire and was educated at Wellington College and at the Britannia Royal Naval College. Wikipedia
Sentences forGeorge Mountbatten, 2nd Marquess of Milford Haven
- The marquess's elder son, George Mountbatten, who had received the courtesy title Earl of Medina, succeeded him as 2nd Marquess of Milford Haven.
- While the transition in names and titles was being effected, Louis spent some time at the home of his eldest son, George.
- He was the only son of George Mountbatten, 2nd Marquess of Milford Haven (who had been born as Prince George of Battenberg), and Russian Countess Nadejda (Nada) Torby, who wed in 1916.
- In 1916 his younger daughter, Nadejda (Nada) married Prince George of Battenberg, older son of Prince Louis by Queen Victoria's granddaughter, Princess Victoria of Hesse-Darmstadt.
- Her three younger siblings, Louise, George, and Louis, later became Queen of Sweden, Marquess of Milford Haven, and Earl Mountbatten of Burma, respectively.
- Lady Zia's younger sister was Countess Nadejda de Torby, wife of George Mountbatten, 2nd Marquess of Milford Haven, a descendant of Queen Victoria and maternal uncle to The Duke of Edinburgh.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: George Mountbatten, 2nd Marquess of Milford Haven