Artists similar to or like Gerald Scarfe
English cartoonist and illustrator. Wikipedia
Sentences forGerald Scarfe
- The "Rabelaisian gnome", as the character was called, was enlarged by Gerald Scarfe, and put on the front cover of issue 69 in 1964 at full size.
- In 2013 the Rook & Raven Gallery in London hosted an exhibition of a selection of Wyman's images which had been reworked by artists including Gerald Scarfe.
- British cartoonist Gerald Scarfe was recruited as production designer and produced over seven hundred visualization designs of the characters.
- Issues of the album would include the lettering of the artist name and album title by cartoonist Gerald Scarfe, either as a sticker on sleeve wrapping or printed onto the cover itself, in either black or red.
- Pink Floyd hired Bob Ezrin to co-produce the album and cartoonist Gerald Scarfe to illustrate the sleeve art.
- The opening titles were drawn by artist and cartoonist Gerald Scarfe, who provided distinctive caricatures of Eddington, Hawthorne and Fowlds in their respective roles to represent distortion.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Gerald Scarfe