Concerts similar to or like Get a Grip Tour
Concert tour by American hard rock band Aerosmith that lasted over eighteen months, from early June 1993 to mid-December 1994. Wikipedia
Brief concert tour of Japan by American hard rock band Aerosmith. The Roar of the Dragon Tour lasted from 1999 to 2000, and included a New Year/Millennium show in Osaka on December 31, 1999, parts of which were recorded and later broadcast on ABC television directed by Dick Carruthers as part of special programming about Millennium celebrations across the world. Wikipedia
Sentences forGet a Grip Tour
- After the 18-month Get a Grip Tour ended in December 1994, the band took a break in 1995 to spend time with their families.
- In July, Megadeth was added as the opening act for Aerosmith's Get a Grip Tour, but was removed from the bill after three shows.
- Perry and Tyler resumed their friendship, again co-writing songs and performing very close together on stage, as well as vacationing together with their families after the conclusion of the Get a Grip Tour.
- The song quickly became a fan favorite, despite not having much mainstream success, and drew a rousing reaction from crowds when it was used as the band's opening song on the Get a Grip Tour.
- There are no listings to support where or when each performance was culled from - only the listing that all tracks are from either the Get A Grip or Nine Lives World Tours.
- He returned to Aerosmith in 1993–1994 for the Get a Grip Tour and later rejoined Foreigner in 1995, he has remained a member of Foreigner since that time.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Get a Grip Tour