Museums similar to or like Ghibli Museum
Museum showcasing the work of the Japanese animation studio Studio Ghibli. Wikipedia
1988 Japanese animated fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki and animated by Studio Ghibli for Tokuma Shoten. The film—which stars the voice actors Noriko Hidaka, Chika Sakamoto, and Hitoshi Takagi—tells the story of a professor's two young daughters (Satsuki and Mei) and their interactions with friendly wood spirits in post-war rural Japan. Wikipedia
Sentences forGhibli Museum
- Originally released in Japan in 2003, the short is regularly shown at the Ghibli Museum, but has not been released to home video.
- From 2006 to 2007, the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan, had an exhibit featuring the works of Aardman Studios.
- In 1998, Gorō was involved in the design of the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka, and served as its director from 2001 to June 2005.
- Totoro and characters from the movie play a significant role in the Ghibli Museum, including a large catbus and the Straw Hat Cafe.
- On May 15, 2018, a farewell ceremony for Takahata was held at the Ghibli Museum in Tokyo.
- The film went unreleased until July 17, 2010, when it was screened at the Ghibli Museum as Anne of Green Gables: Road to Green Gables (赤毛のアン グリーンゲーブルズへの道).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ghibli Museum