Former nascar teams similar to or like Ginn Racing
NASCAR Cup Series team based in Mooresville, North Carolina, near the sport's hub in Charlotte. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
The 60th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 37th modern-era Cup season. Contested over thirty-six races, and began on February 9 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout exhibition race, followed by the 50th Daytona 500 on February 17. Wikipedia
Sentences forGinn Racing
- Nadeau had most recently been driving for MB2 Motorsports as a replacement for a retired Ernie Irvan, who - due to injuries - was pulled out of NASCAR midway through 1999.
- On January 4, 2006, Elliott announced that he would pilot the No. 36 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS for Ginn Racing in the 2006 Daytona Speedweeks events.
- He failed to qualify for six races that season, but after DEI's merger with Ginn Racing, the owner's points were transferred from Sterling Marlin's No. 14 car to Menard, who was then locked into the rest of the races.
- Smith attempted his first career Cup race at the 2007 Daytona 500, in a fourth car, numbered 39, for Ginn Racing.
- MB2 was rebranded as Ginn Racing following Bobby Ginn's purchase of the team in 2006.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ginn Racing