Writers similar to or like Giovanni Papini
Italian journalist, essayist, novelist, short story writer, poet, literary critic, and philosopher. Wikipedia
Romanian poet, novelist, dramatist and literary critic, known especially for having promoted French Symbolism in his native country, and for leading the Romanian Symbolist movement during its early decades. First local author to have used free verse, and claimed by some to have been the first in modern European literature. Wikipedia
Russian novelist, philosopher, short story writer, essayist, and journalist. Dostoevsky's literary works explore human psychology in the troubled political, social, and spiritual atmospheres of 19th-century Russia, and engage with a variety of philosophical and religious themes. Wikipedia
Romanian historian, politician, literary critic, memoirist, poet and playwright. Co-founder (in 1910) of the Democratic Nationalist Party (PND), he served as a member of Parliament, President of the Deputies' Assembly and Senate, cabinet minister and briefly (1931–32) as Prime Minister. Wikipedia
Sentences forGiovanni Papini
- Her mother, Gioconda Papini (1910-1954), was one of the two daughters of writer Giovanni Papini and his wife Giacinta Giovagnoli, the other being writer Viola Paszkowski Papini.
- Yet he cited as causes, in a 1906 manuscript, his differences with James and Schiller and, in a 1908 publication, his differences with James as well as literary author Giovanni Papini's declaration of pragmatism's indefinability.
- In 1914 through to her departure for America in 1916 Loy was involved in a complicated love triangle between Papini and Marinetti - which she was to write about extensively in her poetry.
- It is proof of the influence exercised on him by the literature of Giovanni Papini, and in particular by Papini's story Un uomo finito.
- In 1914, personal quarrels and artistic differences between the Milan group, around Marinetti, Boccioni, and Balla, and the Florence group, around Carrà, Ardengo Soffici (1879–1964) and Giovanni Papini (1881–1956), created a rift in Italian Futurism.
- Then, in 1908, in his article "A Neglected Argument for the Reality of God", mentioning both James and the journalist, pragmatist, and literary author Giovanni Papini, Peirce wrote:
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Giovanni Papini