Songs similar to or like Girl on Fire (song)
Song recorded by American singer-songwriter Alicia Keys for her fifth studio album of the same name. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter, pianist, and music producer Alicia Keys has written and produced for her five studio albums, in collaborations, for other artists and for film and theater. Keys began composing songs she would later include on her debut studio album, Songs in A Minor at age 14. Wikipedia
Song by American recording artist Alicia Keys from her fifth studio album Girl on Fire . Produced by Swizz Beatz and Dr. Dre, the song showcases a musical departure from the previous singles by the singer, with a more upbeat sound led by drums and percussion, as opposed to her classical R&B sound. Wikipedia
American singer Alicia Keys has released seven studio albums, two live albums, one remix album, four reissue albums, one extended play, seven box sets, 45 singles as lead artist, and six promotional singles. Throughout her career, Keys has sold over 22 million albums in the US, and over 42 million albums worldwide, making Keys one of the most successful female R&B acts. Wikipedia
Song by American singer and songwriter Alicia Keys, taken from her second studio album, The Diary of Alicia Keys . Released as the album's fourth and final single in November 2004, peaking at number 20 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 17 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart—the album's only single not to top a Billboard chart. Wikipedia
Song by American singer-songwriter Alicia Keys from her second studio album, The Diary of Alicia Keys. Written by Keys and Kerry Brothers, Jr. and produced by Keys, the song features the American group Tony! Toni! Toné! on bass, piano, guitar, organ and Wurlitzer, while Jermaine Paul provides uncredited additional vocals. Wikipedia
Sentences forGirl on Fire (song)
- The whispered introduction in the "Bluelight Version" of Alicia Keys' "Girl on Fire" references the opening refrain of "That's the Way Love Goes".
- Prior to the pandemic's declaration, the song had ascended on the record charts and become Keys' most successful single since "Girl on Fire" (2012).
- Keys also sang a version of her hit song "Girl on Fire".
- The album's title song was unveiled on September 4, 2012 as the album's first single.
- The song was a commercial success on US Urban music charts and became Keys' first song to reach the Billboard Hot 100 since "Girl on Fire" in 2012; peaking at number 90 on November 22, 2019.
- A follow-up to Keys' previous single "Girl on Fire", "Brand New Me" is a soft ballad, which Keys credits as her autobiography.
- A commercial success, the song is Keys' biggest mainstream hit in the United States since 2012's Girl on Fire and is among the most sold digital singles of 2020.
- On 8 March 2013, she performed "Girl on Fire" sending her into the top 10.
- Included in the songs she performed was her own song "Girl on Fire", the performance was part of a concert in honor of those who fought for gay (LGBT) community rights in the Stonewall Riots.
- In round three, she put a jazzy twist on Alicia Keys's "Girl on Fire".
- It is being released as the second Top 40/Mainstream single following the lead single "Girl on Fire".
- The following week, she covered "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys and was saved by the public.
- The lead single was the title track, which reached the top ten in several countries worldwide.
- "Girl on Fire", the album's title track, was released as the album's lead single.
- Commercially, the song debuted on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart at number 90, becoming Keys' first single as a lead artist to debut on that chart in seven years; the last one being "Girl on Fire" (2012).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Girl on Fire (song)