Settlements similar to or like Glasgow
Most populous city in Scotland. Wikipedia
City and metropolitan borough in the West Midlands, England. Second-largest city, urban area and metropolitan area in England and the United Kingdom, with roughly 1.1 million inhabitants within the city area, 2.9 million inhabitants within the urban area and 3.7 million inhabitants within the metropolitan area and lies within the most populated English district. Wikipedia
- The first official international football match also took place in 1872, between Scotland and England in Glasgow, again at the instigation of C.W. Alcock.
- Cities such as Glasgow and Edinburgh were targeted by German bombers, as were smaller towns mostly located in the central belt of the country.
- Economic inequality within Birmingham is greater than in any other major English city, and is exceeded only by Glasgow in the United Kingdom.
- The first match recorded by the Scottish Football Association took place in 1892 in Glasgow.
- Los Angeles, London, Glasgow and a number of other cities have become hot spots for these scenes, and underground scenes have developed across the world in smaller communities.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Glasgow