Settlements similar to or like Gliwice
City in Upper Silesia, in southern Poland. Wikipedia
- Incidents of sabotage to decrease production took place in several subcamps, including Charlottengrube, Gleiwitz II, and Rajsko.
- On 19 January 1945, the SS ordered that the site be evacuated, sending 9,000 inmates, most of them Jews, on a death march to another Auschwitz subcamp at Gliwice.
- Before 1939, the town, along with Gleiwitz (now Gliwice), was at the southeastern tip of German Silesia.
- It involved a fake attack on the German radio station at Gleiwitz on 31 August 1939.
- The GTC is built in Gliwice, Poland, with a range of models & petrol and diesel engines.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Gliwice