Roads similar to or like Golden Quadrilateral
[[File:Nh76.jpg|thumb|NH4: Chennai–Bengaluru section of Tamil Nadu Wikipedia
City and the administrative headquarters of Vellore district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Located on the banks of the Palar River in the northeastern part of Tamil Nadu and is separated into four zones that are further subdivided into 60 wards,covering an area of 87.915 km2 and housing a population of 5,69,000 as On 2020 ref macrotrends.net/cities/21434/vellore/population. Wikipedia
Proposed access-controlled expressway between the cities of Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka and Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu. It will run 262 km from Hosakote in Bangalore Metropolitan Region Development Authority to Sriperumbudur just outside Chennai Metropolitan Area. Wikipedia
Sentences forGolden Quadrilateral
- The Mumbai–Chennai and Mumbai–Delhi prongs of the Golden Quadrilateral system of National Highways start from the city.
- The Chennai–Mumbai and Chennai–Kolkata prongs of the Golden Quadrilateral system of National Highways start from the city.
- NH 19 has been broadened as part of the Golden Quadrilateral project and now allows three-lane traffic in both directions.
- The Golden Quadrilateral connects Chennai with Mumbai via Bangalore, and with Kolkata via Visakhapatnam.
- Singh's government continued the Golden Quadrilateral, the Indian highway modernisation program that was initiated by Vajpayee's government.
- The Delhi–Mumbai and Delhi–Kolkata prongs of the Golden Quadrilateral start from the city.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Golden Quadrilateral