Media franchises similar to or like Golden age of American animation
Period in the history of U.S. animation that began with the popularization of sound cartoons in 1928 and gradually ended in the late 1960s, where theatrical animated shorts began losing popularity to the newer medium of television animation, produced on cheaper budgets and in a more limited animation style by companies such as Hanna-Barbera, UPA, Jay Ward Productions, and DePatie-Freleng. Wikipedia
Period in the history of U.S. animation that slowly set in with the decline of theatrical animated shorts and the popularization of television animation during the late 1950s to 1960s, and was in full swing by the 1970s to 1980s. Television animation developed from the success of animated movies in the first half of the 20th century. Wikipedia
1988 American live-action/animated mystery comedy film directed by Robert Zemeckis, produced by Frank Marshall and Robert Watts, and written by Jeffrey Price and Peter S. Seaman. Loosely based on the 1981 novel Who Censored Roger Rabbit? by Gary K. Wolf, the film stars Bob Hoskins, Christopher Lloyd, Charles Fleischer, Stubby Kaye, and Joanna Cassidy. Wikipedia
Sentences forGolden age of American animation
- Similar to the previous film, Toon Platoon featured many cameo appearances by characters from The Golden Age of American Animation.
- Rocko's Modern Life has been described as similar to that of the output of Warner Bros. cartoons in the Golden Age: a visually driven show heavy on humor, sight gags, and good animation.
- These cartoons are seen as some of the finest quality (and certainly, the most lavishly budgeted) animated cartoons produced during The Golden Age of American animation.
- Several works from the Golden Age of Animation matched the action to classical music.
- Since Culhane worked for a number of major Hollywood animation studios, his autobiography gives a balanced general overview of the history of the Golden age of American animation.
- Brookshier has likened this process to how cartoons were made "in the early days of animation."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Golden age of American animation