Television channels similar to or like Golf Channel
American sports television network owned by the NBC Sports Group division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. Wikipedia
Collective name for a group of regional sports networks in the United States that are primarily owned and operated by the NBCUniversal division of the cable television company Comcast. The networks were originally established as Comcast SportsNet (CSN), a unit of Comcast's cable television business, beginning with a network in Philadelphia which launched in 1997. Wikipedia
American pay television channel owned by the NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises subsidiary of NBCUniversal. The network serves as a companion cable channel to the NBCUniversal's flagship broadcast television network NBC and, to some extent, its Spanish network Telemundo. Wikipedia
American Spanish-language terrestrial television network owned by NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, a division of NBCUniversal, which in turn is owned by Comcast. It provides content nationally with programming syndicated worldwide to more than 100 countries in over 35 languages. Wikipedia
American pay television business news channel owned by NBCUniversal News Group, a division of NBCUniversal, with both being ultimately owned by Comcast. Headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, the network primarily carries business day coverage of U.S. and international financial markets. Wikipedia
American programming division of the broadcast network NBC, owned and operated by NBC Sports Group division of NBCUniversal and subsidiary of Comcast, that is responsible for sports broadcasts on the network, and its dedicated national sports networking cables. Formerly operating as "a service of NBC News", it broadcasts a diverse array of sports events, including the French Open, the IndyCar Series, NASCAR, the National Football League (NFL), the National Hockey League (NHL), Notre Dame Fighting Irish college football, the Olympic Games, professional golf, Premier League soccer, the Tour de France and Thoroughbred racing, among others. Wikipedia
Sentences forGolf Channel
- Golf Channel (which, since the acquisition of NBC Universal by Golf Channel owner Comcast, is a division of NBC Sports) has served as the pay television rightsholder of the PGA Tour since 2007.
- The television rights were assumed by Golf Channel beginning with the 2009 event as part of its overall subscription-TV deal with the PGA Tour.
- In 2013, NBC reached a deal to extend its rights to the Ryder Cup and Senior PGA Championship through 2030, with Friday coverage of the Ryder Cup being assumed by Golf Channel.
- In June 2015, it was announced that NBC and Golf Channel would acquire rights to the Open Championship under a 12-year deal.
- On 26 February 2015, Golf Channel HD was no longer available on Sports Pack and became an a la carte channel.
- Sky Sports also use Golf Channel’s commentary for broadcasts of the PGA Tour.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Golf Channel