U.S. counties similar to or like Goochland County, Virginia
County located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Wikipedia
Sentences forGoochland County, Virginia
- In early 2001, the university finalized the purchase of 115 acre of land in eastern Goochland County, a few miles from the main campus.
- Albemarle County was created in 1744 from the western portion of Goochland County, though portions of Albemarle were later carved out to create other counties.
- French refugees also settled on the other side of the river in two villages now known collectively as Manakin-Sabot in nearby Goochland County to the north.
- Born in Goochland County, Virginia, to Thomas Fleming Bates and his wife, the former Caroline Matilda Woodson (1749-1845).
- The highway briefly passes through the northeastern corner of Fluvanna County and enters Goochland County as Broad Street Road.
- In 1744, the Virginia General Assembly created Albemarle County from the western portion of Goochland County.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Goochland County, Virginia