Albums similar to or like Goodbye Lullaby
Fourth studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter Avril Lavigne. Wikipedia
The list of songs written and performed by Avril Lavigne comprises original songs recorded by Canadian singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne for her studio albums, cover versions of songs by other artists performed by Lavigne, and original songs written by Lavigne that were recorded and released by other artists. Since her professional music career began in 2002, Lavigne has worked with a number of songwriters and producers. Wikipedia
Canadian singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne has released 6 studio albums, 8 extended plays, 28 singles, and 29 music videos, and she has appeared on several movie soundtracks and charity albums. Released in June 2002 and peaked at number two on the US Billboard 200 in the United States. Wikipedia
Canadian singer and songwriter Avril Lavigne has received various awards and nominations throughout her career. Recipient of seven ASCAP Awards, seven BMI Awards, an Echo Award, a Guinness World Records, nine Juno Awards, eight MuchMusic Video Awards, two NRJ Music Awards, three Teen Choice Awards, six World Music Awards and twenty-one MTV Awards around the world. Wikipedia
Sentences forGoodbye Lullaby
- This is the second time that Lavigne has mentioned writing enough material for more than one record, the first during the production of Goodbye Lullaby.
- Three months after the release of Goodbye Lullaby, Lavigne announced that work on her fifth studio album had already begun, with eight songs written so far.
- The studio recording of the cover was later included on the deluxe edition of her fourth studio album Goodbye Lullaby and on the Japanese edition of her fifth self-titled album.
- In Japan, the album debuted at number-two, shifting 47,873 copies in its first week, becoming the second album by Lavigne to peak in this position, the other being Goodbye Lullaby (2011).
- Visiting Asia, the Americas and Europe, promoting the singer's fourth studio album, Goodbye Lullaby.
- In November 2010, Avril Lavigne stated that the long delay of her fourth album, Goodbye Lullaby, was due to "a bunch of bureaucratic BS" related to RCA.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Goodbye Lullaby