Venues similar to or like Goodison Park
Football stadium in the Walton area of Liverpool, England. Wikipedia
Sentences forGoodison Park
- After eight years at the stadium, Everton relocated to Goodison Park in 1892 and Houlding founded Liverpool F.C. to play at Anfield.
- Situated 2 miles (3 km) from Liverpool city centre, it was originally used by Everton before the club moved to Goodison Park after a dispute over rent with Anfield owner John Houlding.
- On 19 December, Leicester defeated Everton 3–2 at Goodison Park to top the Premier League on Christmas Day, having been bottom exactly 12 months earlier.
- They then beat Everton in the second round of the following season's League Cup; they drew the first leg 1–1 at Goodison Park, but won the second leg 3–2 at home.
- After leaving Anfield in 1892, Everton moved to Goodison Park on the opposite side of Stanley Park.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Goodison Park