Projects similar to or like Google Brain
Deep learning artificial intelligence research team at Google. Wikipedia
Joint initiative of NASA, Universities Space Research Association, and Google (specifically, Google Research) whose goal is to pioneer research on how quantum computing might help with machine learning and other difficult computer science problems. Hosted at NASA's Ames Research Center. Wikipedia
Computer scientist most noted for his work in the field of artificial intelligence, deep learning and artificial neural networks. Co-director of the Dalle Molle Institute for Artificial Intelligence Research in Manno, in the district of Lugano, in Ticino in southern Switzerland. Wikipedia
Sentences forGoogle Brain
- Many top researchers work for Google Brain, DeepMind, or Facebook, Inc., which offer stock options that a nonprofit would be unable to.
- Moreover, initiatives such as Google Magenta, conducted by the Google Brain team, want to find out if an artificial intelligence can be capable of creating compelling art.
- He was an early member of Google Brain, a team that studies large-scale artificial neural networks, and he has headed Artificial Intelligence efforts since they were split from Google Search.
- From 2011 to 2012, he worked at Google, where he founded and directed the Google Brain Deep Learning Project with Jeff Dean, Greg Corrado, and Rajat Monga.
- This included artificial-intelligence research teams Google Brain and DeepMind, as well as health teams from Nest Labs, the connected-home company Google bought in 2014.
- In 2011, Ng founded the Google Brain project at Google, which developed large-scale artificial neural networks using Google's distributed computer infrastructure.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Google Brain