Websites similar to or like Google Health
Branch of Google started in 2006. Wikipedia
Web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360° interactive panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle, air (in beta) and public transportation. Wikipedia
Sentences forGoogle Health
- In 2014, Google purchased DeepMind for £400 million, although most of the company has remained an independent entity based in London, DeepMind Health has since been directly incorporated into Google Health.
- On 13 November 2018, DeepMind announced that its health division and the Streams app would be absorbed into Google Health.
- At Google, Bosworth was heading a division known as Google Health, and reports suggested that he was operating under the title of "Architect" of the project at that time.
- In fact, Google, being among the most innovative companies in the world, discontinued its PHR service called Google Health on January 12, 2012.
- At Google, she held roles in product management, technical program management, and data science on Google Health, Google People Operations, and Google Search.
- In March 2008, Drugs.com announced the release of Mednotes —an online personal medication record application which connected to Google Health (On June 24, 2011 Google announced it was retiring Google Health on January 1, 2012).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Google Health