Software similar to or like Google Photos
Photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. Wikipedia
Computer software and a web search engine company that acquired, on average, more than one company per week in 2010 and 2011. Incomplete list of acquisitions, with each acquisition listed being for the respective company in its entirety, unless otherwise specified. Wikipedia
List of mobile apps developed by Google for its Android operating system. All of these apps are available for free from the Google Play Store, although some may be incompatible with certain devices (even though they may still function from an APK file) and some apps are only available on Pixel and/or Nexus devices. Wikipedia
Sentences forGoogle Photos
- On November 11, 2020, Google announced charging Google Photos' storage once the users exceed the limit of 15 GB on their account.
- The Pixel phones also include unlimited cloud storage for pictures on Google Photos and, for devices purchased directly from Google, an unlockable bootloader.
- The domain previously associated with Google Video is now internally used to store videos uploaded to Google Photos.
- It was discontinued in May 2016 and succeeded by Google Photos which does not support sharing photo albums on the public world wide web.
- Google stated that the primary reason for retiring Picasa was that it wanted to focus its efforts "entirely on a single photos service" the cross-platform, web-based Google Photos.
- Google Photos, Google's photo and video library, was announced at the May 2015 Google I/O conference.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Google Photos