Computers similar to or like Google Pixelbook
Portable laptop/tablet hybrid computer developed by Google which runs Chrome OS. Wikipedia
Sentences forGoogle Pixelbook
- Google targeted the consumer hardware market with the release of the Chromebook in 2011 and Chromebook Pixel in 2013, and sought access to the enterprise market with the 2017 release of the Pixelbook.
- On October 4, 2017, Google launched the first generation of the Pixelbook, named the Google Pixelbook, at its Made by Google 2017 event.
- When the Pixel Slate shipped it featured a revamped UI, new features, and bug fixes that weren't previously available on the Slate's predecessor, the Pixelbook.
- Digital Foundry performed a hands-on with Assassin's Creed Odyssey on a Pixelbook on the service in Beta, and found that on the testing environment, latency seemed acceptable, but there was a noticeable visual hit.
- Early parts of Crostini were made available for the Google Pixelbook via the dev channel in February 2018 as part of Chrome OS version 66, and it was enabled by default via the beta channel for testing on a variety of chromebooks in August 2018 with version 69.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Google Pixelbook