Websites similar to or like Google Translate
Free multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text and websites from one language into another. Wikipedia
Multilingual machine translation cloud service provided by Microsoft. Integrated across multiple consumer, developer, and enterprise products; including Bing, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Lync, Yammer, Skype Translator, Visual Studio, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Translator apps for Windows, Windows Phone, iPhone and Apple Watch, and Android phone and Android Wear. Wikipedia
Web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360° interactive panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle, air (in beta) and public transportation. Wikipedia
Sentences forGoogle Translate
- Starting with Google Chrome 4.1 the application added a built-in translation bar using Google Translate.
- In addition to audio playback and answering calls, the earbuds support translation in 40 languages through Google Translate.
- As of 2013, Somali is also one of the featured languages available on Google Translate.
- In 2012, Google announced that Google Translate translates roughly enough text to fill 1 million books in one day.
- Notably, this system is used by Google Translate, although it does not seem to appear in many other contexts, such as textbooks and other instructional media.
- The translations, which were said to be too literal, were thought "to have been done by Google Translate."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Google Translate