Fictional locations similar to or like Gotham City
Fictional city appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, best known as the home of Batman. Wikipedia
A collective of fictional characters appear in American comic books published by DC Comics featuring the superhero Batman as the main protagonist. Since Batman's introduction in 1939, the character has accumulated a number of recognizable supporting characters. Wikipedia
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, most commonly in association with the superhero Batman. The character debuted in the first panel of Detective Comics #27 (May 1939), Batman's first appearance, making him the first Batman supporting character ever to be introduced. Wikipedia
Sentences forGotham City
- The typical story begins with a villain's caper (such as stealing a fabulous treasure, kidnapping a prominent person, or attempting to take over Gotham City).
- As these comics state, Bruce Wayne is born to Dr. Thomas Wayne and his wife Martha, two very wealthy and charitable Gotham City socialites.
- In the two episodes, the Green Hornet and Kato are in Gotham City to bust a counterfeit stamp ring run by Colonel Gumm (portrayed by Roger C. Carmel).
- This event drove him to train his body to its peak condition and fight crime in Gotham City as Batman.
- The visual style of the series was based on the artwork of Radomski, and the gothic look of Gotham City was derived from his initial designs.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Gotham City