Royalties similar to or like Grace Kelly
American film actress who, after starring in several significant films in the early to mid-1950s, became Princess of Monaco by marrying Prince Rainier III in April 1956. Wikipedia
Scottish noblewoman who was the great-grandmother of Prince Rainier III of Monaco, Prince Karl Johannes von Schwarzenberg and Princess Ira von Fürstenberg. The daughter of William Hamilton, 11th Duke of Hamilton and of his wife, Princess Marie Amelie of Baden. Wikipedia
The youngest child and only daughter of Florestan I, Prince of Monaco, and his wife, Maria Caroline Gibert de Lametz. Member of the House of Grimaldi and a Princess of Monaco by birth and a member of the House of Württemberg and Duchess consort of Urach and Countess of Württemberg through her marriage to Wilhelm, 1st Duke of Urach. Wikipedia
Sentences forGrace Kelly
- On 19 April 1956, Prince Rainier married the American actress Grace Kelly, an event that was widely televised and covered in the popular press, focusing the world's attention on the tiny principality.
- Quincy Jones first worked with Frank Sinatra in 1958 when invited by Princess Grace to arrange a benefit concert at the Monaco Sporting Club.
- The Flora scarf was designed in 1966 by Rodolfo Gucci and Vittorio Accornero for Grace Kelly Princess of Monaco who became a notorious consumer of Gucci products.
- In Rear Window, Lisa (Grace Kelly) risks her life by breaking into Lars Thorwald's apartment.
- Tierney was a favorite of Gable's, and he was very disappointed when she was replaced in Mogambo because of her mental health problems by Grace Kelly.
- In March 2012, it hosted a royal visit from Princess Charlene of Monaco at the opening of an exhibition about Grace Kelly.
- During his three-year separation from his wife, Cooper was rumored to have had affairs with Grace Kelly, Lorraine Chanel, and Gisèle Pascal.
- The gift of Philadelphian Grace Kelly's wedding dress is perhaps the best known gift of the 1950s.
- The Oscar was won, however, by Grace Kelly for The Country Girl (1954).
- The marriage of American film actress Grace Kelly to Prince Rainier of Monaco on 18 April 1956, attracted world attention once again.
- When she first rose to stardom in Roman Holiday (1953), she was seen as an alternative feminine ideal that appealed more to women than men, in comparison to the curvy and more sexual Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor.
- Princess Grace of Monaco was featured on the cover, pregnant with her first child Caroline.
- Kelly's son John B. Kelly Jr. would dramatically win the 1947 Diamond Sculls, and his daughter would become the famous Academy Award-winning actress and Princess of Monaco Grace Kelly, keeping the incident in the public eye for decades afterwards.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Grace Kelly