Golfers similar to or like Graeme McDowell
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who plays on both the PGA Tour and European Tour. Wikipedia
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions and has previously played on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won 21 tournaments worldwide on a number of golf's main tours including the European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Sunshine Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. Wikipedia
English professional golfer who plays most of his golf on the PGA Tour, while keeping his membership on the European Tour. He won his first major championship at the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion Golf Club, becoming the first English player to win a major since Nick Faldo in 1996 and the first to win the U.S. Open since Tony Jacklin in 1970. Wikipedia
Sentences forGraeme McDowell
- Professional golfer Graeme McDowell (winner of the 2010 U.S. Open) played on the UAB golf team from 1998 to 2002.
- In the third round, Scott shot a 68 to take a four stroke lead into the final round, ahead of Brandt Snedeker and Graeme McDowell.
- In 2010, Graeme McDowell became the first Irish golfer to win the U.S. Open, and the first European to win that tournament since 1970.
- Introducing Graeme McDowell, Faldo asked: "Where do you come from again? Ireland or Northern Ireland?"
- In September, Fowler, along with Graeme McDowell, was part of the PGA Tour's These Guys are Good campaign.
- Ulster also has another Major winner in Graeme McDowell, who also won the US Open in 2010.
- It was the only U.S. Open victory by a European player in an 84-year span (1926–2009); Northern Ireland's Graeme McDowell ended that streak in 2010.
- He continued his Pebble Beach success by shooting 71-70-66 to take a three-shot lead over Graeme McDowell at the 2010 U.S. Open.
- Also on day two, Perry played an afternoon fourball with Furyk and they lost to Ian Poulter and Graeme McDowell (1 up).
- He picked up three points for the European team, partnering with Graeme McDowell in two foursomes and one fourballs match, and with Ian Poulter in the second day fourballs.
- Several UAB golfers have gone on to have success as professional golfers including 2010 U.S. Open champion Graeme McDowell and Garrett Osborn.
- Northern Ireland's Graeme McDowell (2010) became the first European player to win the event since Tony Jacklin of England in 1970; three more Europeans won in the next four editions, making it only three American wins in the 11 tournaments from 2004-2014.
- He beat Graeme McDowell, 1 up, in the final and was never behind in the match at any point.
- He was the last player from the United Kingdom to win a major until Graeme McDowell won the 2010 U.S. Open.
- Kaymer and Graeme McDowell shared the European Tour Golfer of the Year award.
- Graeme McDowell (2),
- The week after his WGC success, Knox lost in a three-way playoff in the OHL Classic at Mayakoba, Graeme McDowell making a birdie at the first extra hole.
- It was good enough to win by one stroke over Graeme McDowell and Michael Thompson.
- In April, Simpson lost a playoff in the RBC Heritage to Graeme McDowell.
- Having taken a 3-point lead into the singles matches Europe faced a U.S. fightback and the conclusion of the Ryder Cup 2010 went right down to the anchor match between Graeme McDowell and Hunter Mahan.
- Graeme McDowell won in 2010 by one stroke over Grégory Havret.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Graeme McDowell