Stations similar to or like Grand Central Terminal
Commuter rail terminal located at 42nd Street and Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Wikipedia
Main intercity railroad station in New York City and the busiest in the Western Hemisphere, serving more than 600,000 passengers per weekday. Located in Midtown Manhattan, beneath Madison Square Garden in the block bounded by Seventh and Eighth avenues, and 31st and 33rd streets, with additional exits to nearby streets. Wikipedia
Railroad line in the New York City borough of Manhattan, running entirely along Park Avenue. The line carries four tracks of the Metro-North Railroad as a tunnel from Grand Central Terminal at 42nd Street to a portal at 97th Street where it rises to a viaduct north of 99th Street and continues over the Harlem River into the Bronx over the Park Avenue Bridge. Wikipedia
Sentences forGrand Central Terminal
- W2XAB returned to the air with an all-electronic system in 1939 from a new studio complex in Grand Central Station and a transmitter atop the Chrysler Building, broadcasting on channel 2.
- The metro region's commuter rail lines converge at Penn Station and Grand Central Terminal, on the west and east sides of Midtown Manhattan, respectively.
- Trump attracted public attention in 1978 with the launch of his family's first Manhattan venture, the renovation of the derelict Commodore Hotel, adjacent to Grand Central Terminal.
- Terminus stations in large cities are by far the biggest stations, with the largest being the Grand Central Terminal in New York City.
- Prior to 1965, Rochester had a smaller station reminiscent of New York City's "Grand Central Terminal".
- Stamford is second the busiest station on the Metro-North system, after only Grand Central Terminal, and serves as a major transfer point for local trains.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Grand Central Terminal