Topics similar to or like Grand Slam (NASCAR)
Achievement of winning all of the NASCAR Cup Series majors in a calendar year. Wikipedia
NASCAR racing driver who was champion of the NASCAR Busch Series (now Xfinity Series) in 1989, and was posthumously awarded the 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup (now NASCAR Cup Series) Rookie of the Year award. Driving under the influence at excessive speeds on roads near his hometown of Terrell, North Carolina. Wikipedia
Annual NASCAR Cup Series stock car exhibition race between race winners from the previous season and the beginning of the current season, as well as all past event winners, and previous NASCAR Cup Series champions who attempted to run the entire previous season. Two other ways to become eligible to race in the event are winning one of the three stages in the NASCAR Open (a race for drivers not eligible for the main event), or by winning the fan vote. Wikipedia
Sentences forGrand Slam (NASCAR)
- The race was known as the second leg of the sport's Grand Slam from 1970 to the demise of the Grand Slam as a result of the Ferko lawsuit in 2004.
- Bolded races indicate a NASCAR Major also known as Crown Jewel race
- Bolded races indicate a NASCAR Major, also known as Crown Jewel race.
- Crown Jewel races in bold
- Bill Elliott made history by winning the race and with it the Winston Million bonus.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Grand Slam (NASCAR)