Musical artists similar to or like Grateful Dead
American rock band formed in 1965 in Palo Alto, California. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter and guitarist, best known for being a principal songwriter, the lead guitarist and a vocalist with the rock band the Grateful Dead, of which he was a founding member and which came to prominence during the counterculture of the 1960s. Viewed by many as the leader or "spokesman" of the group. Wikipedia
Sentences forGrateful Dead
- During the year, the label also took its first tentative step into the burgeoning rock market when they signed leading San Francisco psychedelic rock group the Grateful Dead.
- Warner Bros. also struggled with their flagship rock act, the Grateful Dead who, like Peter, Paul and Mary, had negotiated complete artistic control over the recording and packaging of their music.
- Grateful Dead have performed in the venue 53 times from 1979 to 1994 with the first show being held on September 7, 1979, and the last being on October 19, 1994.
- Cassettes were also a boon to people wishing to tape concerts (unauthorized or authorized) for sale or trade, a practice tacitly or overtly encouraged by many bands, such as the Grateful Dead, with a more counterculture bent.
- In 1995, he made a guest appearance on the Simpsons episode "Lisa the Vegetarian" and directed a short documentary about the Grateful Dead.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Grateful Dead