English counties similar to or like Greater London
Ceremonial county of England that makes up the majority of the London region. Wikipedia
City, ceremonial county and local government district that contains the historic centre and the primary central business district of London. It constituted most of London from its settlement by the Romans in the 1st century AD to the Middle Ages, but the modern city named London has since grown far beyond the City of London boundary. Wikipedia
Sentences forGreater London
- The remit also involves an obligation to provide programming for schools, and a substantial amount of programming produced outside of Greater London.
- Its estimated mid-2018 municipal population (corresponding to Greater London) was roughly 9 million, which made it the third-most populous city in Europe.
- Until 1889, the name "London" applied officially only to the City of London, but since then it has also referred to the County of London and to Greater London.
- The 2011 census showed that 36.7 per cent of Greater London's population were born outside the UK.
- London, also referred to as Greater London, is one of nine regions of England and the top-level subdivision covering most of the city's metropolis.
- The majority of venues have been divided into three zones within Greater London: the Olympic Zone, the River Zone and the Central Zone.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Greater London