Albums similar to or like Greatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled
2005 compilation album by Melissa Etheridge, released by Island Records. Wikipedia
Song by Melissa Etheridge and the first single of her album The Awakening released in 2007. Written by the singer and is about how she writes songs to remind herself that she is fine when she is depressed – she discovers the good things in her life again when she hears these songs in the radio. Wikipedia
Eleventh studio album by American rock/pop musician Melissa Etheridge, released on April 27, 2010 by Island/Def Jam Music Group, produced by John Shanks. Interview the album is "about being fearless. It's about choosing love over fear. It's a way, a philosophy of living life that suits me well." Wikipedia
Sentences forGreatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled
- In addition, she was awarded as Outstanding Music Artist for Greatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled.
- The song was released only on the enhanced version of her greatest hits album, The Road Less Traveled.
- Later that year, Etheridge released her first compilation album, Greatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled.
- The song was on the enhanced version only of her greatest hits album, The Road Less Traveled.
- Etheridge also recorded a solo version of "Piece of My Heart" on her 2005 greatest hits album Greatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled.
- During an interview featured on the bonus DVD of Greatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled, Etheridge says:
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Greatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled