Topics similar to or like Green–white–checker finish
One in which no yellow caution flag is shown during the final laps. Wikipedia
Car which limits the speed of competing cars on a racetrack in the case of a caution period such as an obstruction on the track or bad weather. To enable the clearance of any obstruction under safer conditions, especially for marshals and/or await more favourable track conditions weather-wise. Wikipedia
Sentences forGreen–white–checker finish
- As the crash happened with 3 laps remaining, the race was extended according to NASCAR's Green–white–checker finish policy.
- Busch there on dominated the race, leading 114 laps, and was heading toward the win, but a caution came out with six laps to go when Logano had a flat tire and ran into the wall, setting up an overtime finish.
- Edwards won the race off pit road, and led on the green–white–checker restart (extending the race to 330 laps) on lap 329.
- The series features Cautions (and occasional Red Flags due to excessive wrecks), free pass and wave-arounds, double-file restarts, and Green–white–checker finishes.
- – Race extended due to green-white-checker finish
- If the last lap of the race is started under caution, the race will be extended per NASCAR Overtime.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Green–white–checker finish