Settlements similar to or like Green Island, New York
Coterminous town-village in Albany County, New York, United States some 8 miles north of Albany, New York. Wikipedia
Sentences forGreen Island, New York
- Within Albany County, the city has the town of Colonie to its northwest, west, and south; with the town and village of Green Island to the south of Van Schaick Island.
- The town and village of Green Island was also split off as a town from the town of Watervliet a year later and the village of West Troy that remained became the current city of Watervliet.
- His grandfather, Jack McNulty, Sr., was chairman of the Green Island, New York Democratic Party from 1919 to 1969, and Michael McNulty's father, Jack Jr., followed Jack McNulty Sr. as chairman.
- By 1895, what was known as the town of Watervliet was reduced to the present-day city of Watervliet (village of West Troy at the time), town of Colonie, and the village/town of Green Island.
- The smallest town, Green Island (Albany County), covers 0.7 sqmi.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Green Island, New York