Nascar drivers similar to or like Greg Biffle
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forGreg Biffle
- Despite posting four top ten finishes in twelve starts, Hasleau was waived mid-season, replaced initially by former Truck Series drivers Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch.
- 16 Ford Fusion driven by Greg Biffle for part of the season, because of a marketing survey that indicated most NASCAR fans lean politically conservative.
- Busch won four additional races, tying Greg Biffle for the record for most wins by a driver in their rookie year, and finished 2nd in points behind series champion Martin Truex, Jr.
- At the Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan, Johnson closed in on Greg Biffle for the lead with less than ten laps left, but suffered a flat tire with less than five laps to go.
- Stewart got collected in a multi-car crash, which started when Robby Gordon repaid Greg Biffle some retaliation, and Stewart t-boned Biffle.
- However, a crash on the back straightaway when he was turned by Greg Biffle ended his title contention chances and left him with a 31st-place finish.
- Bell won 7 races in 2018, breaking the record for a rookie in the series previously held by Greg Biffle and Kyle Busch.
- In the following event, the Samsung Mobile 500, Johnson finished second after leading much of the race before he was passed by Greg Biffle.
- He won four races and finished runner-up to teammate Greg Biffle in the championship standings, as well as winning Rookie of the Year honors.
- He ran inside the Top 10 for most of the race, and took the lead from Greg Biffle with 14 laps to go.
- At Charlotte, for the Coca-Cola 600, Hamlin clinched a pole position with a record speed of 195.624 mi/h, breaking the previous speed of 193.708 mi/h set by Greg Biffle.
- The renovations were praised by fans, and the track has produced a number of close finishes, including 2005's last-lap battle between Greg Biffle and Mark Martin.
- With five laps to go, Johnson led a lane with Greg Biffle and Danica Patrick.
- On January 31, 2016, Stewart injured his back while riding a dune buggy outside of San Diego with fellow driver Greg Biffle.
- Later in the season, he was fined for a post-race incident with Greg Biffle at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- In the postponed Daytona 500, he finished in 2nd place behind Matt Kenseth, after passing Greg Biffle on the last lap.
- 99 car, he was not eligible to compete for the Cup Series Rookie of the Year, but did win the 2005 Busch Series Rookie of the Year; he finished third in the Cup standings(with teammate Greg Biffle actually winning the tiebreaker for second by virtue of his series-best six wins).
- Keselowski notched another 2nd-place finish the following week at Michigan, leading with 10 laps to go but being passed by Jimmie Johnson and Greg Biffle.
- In the 2009 LifeLock 400, Martin won his third race of the season when Jimmie Johnson and Greg Biffle ran out of fuel in the last two laps.
- In the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte, Edwards took the lead early in the race, fell back, but managed to regain the lead close to the end, and held off former teammate Greg Biffle to win his 24th career win, snapping a 31-race winless streak.
- Kahne spun back into the racing surface and was hit by Greg Biffle and Mark Martin.
- At Kentucky, brief controversy hit Busch as on lap 48, he was responsible for causing a seven car wreck that was instigated when he went down on the apron, then came back up the track and turned Brad Keselowski approaching turn 1, causing Keselowski to shoot up the track and collect several more cars including Greg Biffle, Travis Kvapil and Dave Blaney.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Greg Biffle